The Construction Technology group offers a full range of service for engineering consulting related to residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our multi-disciplinary team includes Architects, Structural and Mechanical engineers and Technologists. Whether it is a loss incident, evaluation of building practices or consulting for a new project, Packer Engineering Group's professional staff can help insure the structural integrity of a building and the safety of the individuals inside.
Areas of Expertise:
- Building element analyses including foundations, exterior and interior walls, roofs, floors, ceilings and finishes.
- Structural analyses of slabs, pavements, building frames, bridges, towers, signs, tanks, silos, and other structures.
- Site safety and OSHA compliance studies.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems evaluations.
- Construction customs and practice studies.
- Exterior facade inspections including masonry, EIFS, Portland cement plaster, precast concrete, GFRC and other sheathing.
- Building material analysis.
- Building thermal envelope analyses including insulation, HVAC and moisture analysis evaluations.
- Utility line inspections including water, sanitary and steam pipelines.